Who should attend
Why to attend IISTEM Research Forum Conferences/Events?
- Multidisciplinary – You will meet researchers working in a variety of different areas.
- International – An average conference has over 30 different countries represented.
- Tutorials – Most conferences normally have conferences have part of the registration fee.
- Entertaining lunch Banquet – The lunch banquets are an excellent opportunity for networking and to socialize.
- Excellent Keynote Speakers – World renowned keynote and invited speakers.
- Awards – Many of the conferences have awards for best paper
- Competitions – Some conferences have software competitions or mobile robot competitions.
- Proceedings – Conference proceedings are indexed by leading indexing organizations.
- Journal Publication- There is a huge benefit of the free online Journal publication in the most popular journals
Who should attend?
- Lifelong learning educators
- Technical staff
- Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counselors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counselors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff